Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lindsay & David - Engaged!

Last summer I received an email from Lindsay who wasn't quite engaged yet but who was looking at vendors and trying to get an idea of things she liked! A girl after my own heart! lol :) I love the enthusiasm! A few months later, David popped the question and Lindsay emailed me to set up our first official meeting and engagement session. I am so excited for their big day in September!

Their engagement session happened to be on a bright sunshiney January day that in these photos actually looks like it was quite warm (I assure you, it was NOT!) but it was still lovely, fun, and filled with the love these two have for each other. Enjoy your sneak peek and sorry it took a little longer than usual :)


















Sometimes I like to try new things during my shoots. 
Here's the one where I thought blowing glitter on a windy day would be a good idea... 

Gag, gag, choke, choke... clearly I was wrong! Poor Lindsay had to wear glitter for the rest of the session! 








No comments: